Monday, August 20, 2018

July 11-13, 2005 - RCD

7/11/05

Isaiah 6:7,8,9
Your iniquity is taken away
And your sin is purged
And I heard a voice of the Lord saying
whom shall I send
And who will go for us
Then I said "Here am I send me"
And he said "Go" -----

7/12/05

Isaiah 8:13
The Lord of hosts, Him you shall (   )
And let Him be your fear, And let Him be your dread
He will be a sanctuary (holy abode)

7/13/05

Isaiah 12:1,2
And in that day you will say O Lord I will praise You
Though You were angry with me, Your anger is turned away
and You comfort me
Behold God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid
For (    ) the God is my strength and song
He also has <become my salvation> ???

Comment:  He is the Lord, my strength, song, and
salvation.  <There>? I will trust and not be afraid.






No comments:

Post a Comment